Friday, August 14, 2009

Blog Explanation


Hi friends!


Adria and I are now melting away in Mesa, AZ, and we've had a lot of fun things happen over the last several days. We're excited to share those things with our friends and family; unfortunately, there's just a bit too much to fit into a Facebook status or a tweet. No problem! It just so happens that before we left I started this nifty little blog. Everytime I make a new blog post, I'll post a link to Facebook and Twitter (@utesfanatic). I'll also be making posts about other things that I find interesting. If you also find them interesting, please hop on and make some comments. If we're lucky, every now and then we might spark up a sophisticated dialogue (even if it is about the top ten Simpson's episodes of all time).


Thanks everyone!

rUss

No comments:

Post a Comment